in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Cryshal.4036

Cryshal.4036

At what level can I do this, and how?

Ranger to Druid

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

I don’t have the time atm to write a complete response to your question but you can find most of the information you need here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Specialization

Basically, you need to be level 80 and need to farm lots of hero points (forget how many exactly).

Ranger to Druid

Cryshal.4036

Thank you. (and more for 15 spaces.)

Ranger to Druid

Cryshal.4036

Thanks for reply. How do you get from level 70 to 80? And Hero points?

Ranger to Druid

Cryshal.4036

Nevermind. I am level 80.

Ranger to Druid

Posted by: Kerin.9125

Kerin.9125

Ranger to Druid

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

You need to meet a couple prerequisites to unlock your class’s Elite Specialization:

• Need to be level 80
  • Need to have fully unlocked your 5 core Specializations
  • Need to have enough Hero points to Unlock your first Minor trait (which is 30 for most classes iirc).
  • A total of 250 additional Hero points beyond those necessary to unlock your core specs are needed to fully unlock your Elite Spec.

Hero points can be acquire in PvE and WvW:

• Tyrian maps’ Hero Challenges only grant 1 point
  • Magus Falls maps’ Hero Challenges grant 10 points
  • You can trade Badges of Honor + Proof of Heroics in WvW to randomly complete challenges in PvE. Pricing is based on what type of Hero Challenge you’re trying to complete.

Ranger to Druid

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

I have a lot of questions, very specific questions about Druid and Ranger. I’ve reviewed the above links and other wiki sources as well as Ranger Forums (which mostly concentrates on PVP).

Can someone recommend sites for detailed info above Druid and CA for a PVE player?

Thanks all, and happy Wintersday!

Ranger to Druid

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

I have a lot of questions, very specific questions about Druid and Ranger. I’ve reviewed the above links and other wiki sources as well as Ranger Forums (which mostly concentrates on PVP).

Can someone recommend sites for detailed info above Druid and CA for a PVE player?

Thanks all, and happy Wintersday!

You’re gonna want to start up your own thread for that. You don’t want to derail OP’s request for your own (thread hijacking). Also, for the info you’re looking for it would be better to ask the folks in the Ranger Forum by creating your own thread.