Report Abuse.

Report Abuse.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AlexisRosewood.4210

AlexisRosewood.4210

Q:

Do I report an offensive player in-game or on website.? Issue being kicked off a dungeon run after helping through entire dungeon. There was no offense during the dungeon, but I am offended or feel rather “trolled” by whoever kicked me off… Do have names still in chat history, but won’t post them here until I know what direction to go with this.

Report Abuse.

Posted by: AlexisRosewood.4210

AlexisRosewood.4210

P.S. And is there a limitation of time I must report offense from the time the offense occured? Other games have a 60 second window that chat and game messages are kept. This happened about 5 minutes ago now.
Thanks

Report Abuse.

Posted by: mathisk.6427

mathisk.6427

Posting that information on the forums would get you in trouble for “naming and shaming” people, which is against the forum Code of Conduct.

If you have a complaint, you should report in in-game, either by rightl-clicking the player portrait (or name) and selecting the “Report” option or by creating a GM ticket.

Report Abuse.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Reports must be always made in game. As Mathsik has stated, posting information about players is infractable so please, refrain from doing this.

Thanks