Returning player! What've I missed?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Donutdude.9582

Donutdude.9582

Good morning everyone!

I’ve decided to give Guild Wars 2 another try. I quit due to lack of interest and pitiful graphics (due to my PC specifications, not due to GW2 being ugly!) but I’ve since decided quitting for the 2nd reason was a pretty lame excuse. As for lack of interest, I think it was more me being lazy!

So, after listening to my GW2 albums for a while (curse you Jeremy Soule for making such kitten music!), I’ve decided to come back to the beautiful world of Tyria!

So, what have I missed? I quit around about the time Flame & Frost was still in its first stage.

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Keeping it short:
Well Flame & Frost is about to end.
WvW now has a rank system where you can level WvW up and use wvw-skill points for special abilities.
There are plenty of changes for classes.
There are now more options for sPvP.

Long version:
Simply read the changes from since you left.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Posted by: Turkashi.4502

Turkashi.4502

Thing you could have missed:
- April Super Adventure Box (jumping puzzle, with wapon skin as reward)
- To catch up the achievement of flame and frost
- recent 2week ending dungeon
- many patch on classes, wvw, pvp, pve

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Thing you could have missed:
- April Super Adventure Box (jumping puzzle, with wapon skin as reward)
- To catch up the achievement of flame and frost
- recent 2week ending dungeon
- many patch on classes, wvw, pvp, pve

Fun fact: SAB will be back after Flame & Frost is over. I heard a developer say it when 2 were invited to I don’t know and told about the future of guild wars 2. They told about a 2 week maintenance. Oh what coincidence that flame & frost is over exactly 2 weeks after SAB disappeared, right? :P

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Posted by: Turkashi.4502

Turkashi.4502

In forum they idd said somethin about “hoping” to implement SAB back beofre 2014. Let hope you’re right…although every day that jumping thing start make it annoying :-/

Ofcourse that’s personal

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

In forum they idd said somethin about “hoping” to implement SAB back beofre 2014. Let hope you’re right…although every day that jumping thing start make it annoying :-/

Ofcourse that’s personal

I haven’t had much or at least couldn’t find enough time with the SAB plus there wasn’t much to do. No hardmode, no world 2. I expect great.