Returning player looking for Help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Greencactaur.4396

Greencactaur.4396

Hi guys i’m a returning player, and am mainly returning due to the September dungeon finder patch, but as a returning player I was just curious how should I go about playing the game? I see theres a queen jennah thing, and a clock work thing, what do I do? I’d appreciate some help so I hope you guys can help.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

You only have a couple of days to do stuff before the next patch. I’d recommend focusing on the invasions while you can. It’s a good way to get a jump on your monthly, get some money to get started again, and I find them pretty intense.

Edit: Every hour on the hour, the zone location where Scarlet is invading will change. Just wait for it to ding and read where she us. Then zone to that location. You have ten minutes to get in…then just find a zerg and follow along.

Have fun!

(edited by Vayne.8563)

Posted by: Greencactaur.4396

Greencactaur.4396

Thanks =d I already have 100g from the time I stopped playing, but I guess the beauty of GW2 is you can leave, and come back without ever being confused because of how the game is made and I kind of love that in terms of gameplay I mean.