Roleplayers on Aurora Glade!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Rich.9503

Rich.9503

Sadly im starting to get a bit bored with the game, so I thought about getting back into roleplaying again.

I heard Piken Square was the unofficial RP EU server, but because of its “medium” population it seems very quiet and doesn’t have many people on it. And the US server Tarnish Coast already has a full population.

I just moved to Aurora Glade which has a higher population than Piken Square and feels much more active as i prefer it like that. Are there any roleplayers/ RP guilds on Aurora Glade?

(edited by Rich.9503)

Posted by: Sivrisia.5340

Sivrisia.5340

Have you ever been on Piken Square? Because it surely isn’t quiet, there’s always people talking in most zones and we have about 5 RP hubs that pop into mind, as well as around 20-25 roleplay guilds that I can think of (I don’t know everything either).

As far as I know, it is possible to join a guild on another server and use the guesting feature to visit the server (if guesting is up yet), that might be more of an ideal solution for you seeing as the roleplayers flock to Piken Square.

Leader of Credence [CDC], Commoner Roleplay guild on Piken Square EU.

Posted by: Rich.9503

Rich.9503

Ah yes, guesting! I forgot about that. Hopefully Arenanet gets its up and running soon.

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

If you want to RP on a server then go to Piken or join TC.

TC is usually full but there are many hours in the day when you can move to it and join in the fun there.

There is a very active roleplaying community on TC – if you go to basically any tavern in the game you will find Roleplayers plus you will find them all over the world even in WvW.