Rune Question

Rune Question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: night.9785

night.9785

Hi, I got a couple questions about a certain rune. I’m a warrior (level 80) looking to get superior runes for my gear and i noticed the Superior rune of the Warrior shows that i have 6/6 of them equiped so using it would give me all of the effects, currently i have no superior runes of the warrior equiped and i was wondering if this is a bug? or is it a special rune where i get all the effects because im a warrior? (name of the rune is Superior rune of the warrior) and secondly if it does grant all effects because of my class, would using more than one be useless? or would the effects stack?

Thanks!~

Rune Question

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

I think this is a bug, you’d need all 6 armor pieces to have the rune to get all 6 tier bonuses.

Also make sure you buy a 7th, for the aqua breather, as the aqua breather switches places with your helm when underwater

Rune Question

Posted by: Niji.8034

Niji.8034

You sure it’s a bug? I was looking for rune’s too, and I noticed that the superior rune of the elemantalist shows all 6/6 equiped, too (I’m an Elementalist). Now reading, that a warrior got the same effect with the rune of the warrior makes me wondering. There are specific runes for every class, so maybe it’s not a bug.

But I don’t know if I should test it, the rune of the elemtalists costs above one gold… don’t want to waste my money.

Lazul – Sylvari – Elementalist
Drakkar-See[De]

(edited by Niji.8034)

Rune Question

Posted by: Necromus.9276

Necromus.9276

To second the Elementalist info: I too am an Elementalist and when I look at the Superior Rune of the Elementalist, it shows all 6 buffs active. When I equipped a piece of armor with this Rune, it shows me as having 7/6 (in red) active runes even though there is only 1 rune. It does not add anything to any of my stats. Even equipping multiple runes, there is no difference.

“Building a wall is like fighting a war…”

(edited by Necromus.9276)

Rune Question

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

it’s a bug and it’s showing it from your spvp armour

Rune Question

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

The bug is that the number of runes displayed equals pve runes equipped + spvp runes equipped (which is on your separate armor in the mists). As far as I know it’s only a display bug, so they should still work normally.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock

Rune Question

Posted by: night.9785

night.9785

The bug is that the number of runes displayed equals pve runes equipped + spvp runes equipped (which is on your separate armor in the mists). As far as I know it’s only a display bug, so they should still work normally.

Oh, ok i see thanks for the help!