SAB Blue Backpack

SAB Blue Backpack

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Xandrian.8304

Xandrian.8304

I was wondering if the blue sab backpack skin will ever be available again, i never got it because i didn’t like it during the release, but now we have the wardrobe and i really want to fill in that gap >.<

So have the devs mentioned anything? :o

SAB Blue Backpack

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

They were all available to buy the first two times SAB was up, so I would guess they will be available next time SAB is here.

When that will be is another matter.

SAB Blue Backpack

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

the blue back piece was not available the second time SAB came around. I hope it comes back this time.

SAB Blue Backpack

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Unlikely. Forums posts before from devs indicated that it was a form of prestige gear.

That is it was a form of cosmetic ‘bragging rights’ for those that were there. If they suddenly were to make the backpack available again it would completely remove that concept given that you can save up and buy any of the blue SAB weapons.

Although most likely they will have the Tribulation Mode areas/weapons return again if that’s any consolation.

SAB Blue Backpack

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Then again, Colin did also state once that he didn’t want the Jetpack to return because that would devalue it as a prestige item. And lo and behold, it became available again in the finale of the Living Story S1.

Never rule out something as “never coming back”. If there’s demand for it, and if a business can profit from it, odds are highly likely it will come back at some point.

My personal guess is that all the SAB skins will become available once World 4 is complete and (most likely) becomes a permanent addition to the game world. ANet needs cosmetic hooks to keep players playing.