SPvP Stat Distribution

SPvP Stat Distribution

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Majirah.5089

Majirah.5089

I have a question about spvp. From what I have read I have gleaned that it puts everyone at level 80 stats, but does it take into account stat distribution between power, vitality, ferocity, toughness, precision, condition, etc? For example, if I go into pvp with a full set of berserker gear will I have the same stats as if I go in with a full set of soldiers gear? Or is it just a gear rating equalization and the stat distribution depends on the gear you are wearing?

I haven’t done spvp yet, but it is something I’m very interested in starting. I leveled a thief about up to level 60 something by questing around the different maps and then from 60 something to 80 doing wvw. So I have a rudimentary idea of some basic mechanics. I also boosted a ranger to level 80. I’m pretty sure the 80 booster put my ranger in soldiers gear. Say I bought a full set of exotic berserker gear. Would my stats be the same going into spvp with either set? Or would they just have same rating, but berserker lean toward less health and higher damage and soldiers lean towards more health and less damage?

Hopefully my question makes sense.

SPvP Stat Distribution

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

On spvp, your pve gear doesn’t matter, once you enter the pvp lobby, you will be “boosted” to lvl 80, and will be able to select a build (top middle of the screen), a amulet (that pretty much means gear stats) and the runes you are running.

My advice: Enter the pvp lobby and play a bit with it, it will take you 5 minutes to figure out how the system there works.

Also, try checking http://metabattle.com for optimal builds.