Sanctum sprinter guide & tips on gaining gold

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Amadeus.7980

Amadeus.7980

Hi guys!

I made a video for you on how to get faster in Sanctum sprinter!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EKCwxlVASZo

What I didn’t tell you in the video is WHY you should run this event, so here we go:

1. Chance on giving you skins to sell of to possess.
2. It’s super fun, I always end up laughing because the most bizarre things can happen!
3. Chance to give you rares from the magnificent chest.
4. Gives you karma.
5. Gives you money.

A lot of people are disagreeing with me when I tell them that you make great money in SS, but let me break this down for you:

You run 1 race in approximately 5 minutes and you get 10 silver/race. This gives you 10s/5min (1,2 gold an hour). And this is just if you are unlucky! There are a fair chance to get the catcher skins, that will give you an extra 4-13 gold (depending on what skin). And you also get rares from time to time from the magnificent chest. If you want to play safe mode you just sell it, or you salvage it and have a great chance to ~3x the money (ectos). You are also always guaranteed 1 rare every 15 run (“rare lootbag” from achievement)

Hope this helped someone!

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

It is an 8 minute run and 1 minute between the matches. I do 15 runs per day for the loot bag and a chance for the skin. It is fun but not a productive way for golds.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Amadeus.7980

It is an 8 minute run and 1 minute between the matches. I do 15 runs per day for the loot bag and a chance for the skin. It is fun but not a productive way for golds.

Hm, I’m afraid I have to disagree with you there. As you can see in my video it’s around 5 minutes. And you don’t need to Wait for the timer. After you have finished you can just re-queue and go again everything will count as soon as you cross the finish line.

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

well it’s a bit too late for this guide now, isn’t it? Isn’t the Zephyr Sanctum going away in a few hours?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

well it’s a bit too late for this guide now, isn’t it? Isn’t the Zephyr Sanctum going away in a few hours?

Zephyr Sanctum and its associated activities are staying until august 6.

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

Amadeus.7980

Well, I made it as soon as I could and I know it didn’t get released insantly after the patch but I still wanted to put it up to help people!