Selling dusk with 20g

Selling dusk with 20g

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Get someone that thrust you completely to loan you the money, sell it, pay back (and offer to pay back with interests as well)..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

I got dusk last night and im not able to sell it on the tp cuz I need 40-50g to only put it on the tp and I only have 12g. Is there any other solution to sell it at 790g.

Honestly, I would choose either:

• Asking for a friend or guildie to loan you the gold (and paying back once it sells)
  • Waiting until you got the gold to pay the fee

The only other option is trying to trade it outside of the TP, but the problem there is that if you do end up getting scammed (which you will), Anet can’t and won’t help you.

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

You could also mail it to me and I’ll sell it and then you don’t have to worry about it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

You can also purchase gem cards and convert for gold :-)

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Or farm champs for gold.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Or sell it for slightly less… ensuring that it gets snapped up.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: zargnath.9524

zargnath.9524

you can also put it up for vendor price. This will avoid the 5% fee by driving it down to half a silver or so. but it will still be sold to the highest buyer.

Gnarl Blackfur – Charr ranger
Bob – Four legged shapeshifter
HeXagonis [HeX]

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: MrKahwk.9524

MrKahwk.9524

You can make 40-50g in no time. Do cof p1, AC p1&2, HotW p1 and you already have like 5g or more. You can do node farming in ore, frostgorge and so on. Here’s the link to the nodes. http://gw2nodes.com

Just type in your server and the location you want to farm the nodes and if you collect every single node (which for me needs 10 min) you can get already 6g a day.

Sell all your stuff in your bank. You can always find something that’s valuable and even if it’s just 40 copper each, after some time it will amount to something.

Ask friends to lend u some money

Go champion farming in frostgorge. There’s always a zerg with a commander there. If you can’t find them just ask someone in the shout chat or ask them to join a champion farm group. They’ll explain you where you have to go.

After maybe 4 days you’ll have the money and then you can put it on the tp

I hope this helped ^.^

Selling dusk with 20g

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

When a friend of mine was brand new, he got a key for his level 10 story, opened a chest, got infinite TP contract, couldn’t sell it at 400g because he couldn’t afford the listing fee for a LONG time.