Serious question about exp without dying

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Gerik.8096

Gerik.8096

Q:

What counts and what doesn’t? How does it work? I swear I’ve accumulated more than 25k exp without dying considering I’ve levelled (and the exp till next level requirement for me now is about that much) without dying maybe once or twice (nonconsecutively), but I’m still stuck on tier one!
Help!!
I’ve abused crafting for quick exp as well as the daily goals and events too, and I’ve asked about this in-game but everyone seems to be just guessing.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

At one point the achievement was considered bugged and may still be. Basically, you had to get all o the exp in one zone and it was reported that logging out or changing zones would reset the counter. This seemed to be the case for me as well. I’m not sure if that is how the achievement is intended or not. The way I got it was using a higher level character and a crafting xp booster. Make sure you have the mats you need to lvl about 100 levels of a craft and you should be good. Just remember, the higher lvl your character, the more xp for crafting so that helps. You could also lvl more than 1 craft. Just make sure you don’t log or switch cities and you should be okay.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock