Server Transfers

Server Transfers

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lucereflame.5429

Lucereflame.5429

This is a basic Question Regarding Server Transfers. yes i know it costs Gems to transfer but if you do not have any characters will it still cots Gems to transfer over. i ask because i have a few friends who havnt played much and would be willing to delete characters in order to transfer over to my server if they could for free.

Server Transfers

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I would think if you deleted all your characters it would ask you to pick your server when you went to create your first character again? There would be no transfer?

Server Transfers

Posted by: applekwisp.2139

applekwisp.2139

if you dont have any characters im pretty sure you can pick whatever sever you want. there was an anet post about this, but i dont feel like lloking for it. alternatively he could just guest onto your server, but you’d be able to do anything but wvw together. this is assuming you are both from the same region though.

Server Transfers

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Majority of the Internet says no. Exactly one post said that it worked, but that was during the beta and likely has been closed by now.

If you plan on PvE, he can just guest over to your server instead- you can do everything together but WvW.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Server Transfers

Posted by: applekwisp.2139

applekwisp.2139