Server change .

Server change .

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: fotis.3079

fotis.3079

So i have a problem. I i am currently in Gunnars Hold, but i find it very empty, at least in PvE. Yes i know it has a very good community a forums and all that kind of stuff, but i am small level and i want to have fun in the world events and in guests with a lot of other players. But i have a guild in Gunnars Hold that it is very help full and we do a some stuff together, but rarely and we are only 2-3 players when we do. So do you think i should change server or stay. If yes do you know any good server with high population. OH and most importanly, can i change server again if i go to another (i have already changes once) because when i reach lvl 80 i want to go back to my guild in Gunnars Hold. Thank you for reading this .

Server change .

Posted by: Kiteisa.3189

Kiteisa.3189

You have free server changes once a week…. til the 28th. Then it will be paid. I am NA so I can’t really help you with what is a high population server there. Find out which one is the unofficial RP server, that should have a lot of people

Nottsgman’s Girl ~ Half of the Dynamic Duo

Server change .

Posted by: Deedles.4197

Deedles.4197

You should not have to move, you can just guest on other servers if all you are looking for is PVE. Guesting to other servers is coming in the next few weeks. See here. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guesting-is-coming/

Piken Square
Forsaken Gamers [FG]