Server

Server

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: tzun.9025

tzun.9025

Q:

Hi all. its just a random question here, hoping that someone can answer me.
Which server has the most active population for dungeons? cause recently i’d switched from an Europe (medium population server) to an US (very high population server) and i found that even less people in the server!

PVE zone.. very hard to see people running around for event
PVP zone.. very limited choices of room
Dungeon.. only certain time people will look for group

The major contributing factor is i’d switched server for 3 times and each switch has 7 days limitation. i hope i can get to hear some opinions before i perform my next server switching.

(edited by tzun.9025)

Server

Posted by: domxnik.1453

domxnik.1453

Best to find an active dungeon running guild. It’s hard to tell which server has the most pve and which has the most pvp.

Anvixy- 80 Ranger

Server

Posted by: Warzog.6315

Warzog.6315

I’m on Maguuma, and have played on Kaineng.
Kaineng is far mor active in PvE than Maguuma, which is almost desolate.
Both are active in Fractals, WvW, and PvP, but Maguuma’s dungeon crawlers have faded.

Server

tzun.9025

Best to find an active dungeon running guild. It’s hard to tell which server has the most pve and which has the most pvp.

Thanks for the suggestion and yet this may not be the answer i’m seeking for. as u see, now anet has an upcoming system called “guesting” and it will charge me for transferring from world to world. Therefore, i should make this quick and this is definitely not a right moment to find an active guild first before moving to the right server.

Server

tzun.9025

I’m on Maguuma, and have played on Kaineng.
Kaineng is far mor active in PvE than Maguuma, which is almost desolate.
Both are active in Fractals, WvW, and PvP, but Maguuma’s dungeon crawlers have faded.

Thanks for answering, noted. Might hope for more suggestions from different people before i make my last choice.

Server

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Depends on where you are- if you are in EU- try Gunnar’s Hold it is a pretty active PvE server.
I see groups for most dungeons and there are always people in the world so it is not hard to do events.
WvWvW not so much.
Aurora Glade from what I hear from friends is a lot more organised for PvP

Gunnar’s Hold

Server

Posted by: Zorada.9457

Zorada.9457

I switched to Gunners Hold and found it no better than my original server, still no one in orr and very few people running around leveling up. Not suggesting your not telling the truth just saying my experience of a week on there was not a good one.

Server

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I switched to Gunners Hold and found it no better than my original server, still no one in orr and very few people running around leveling up. Not suggesting your not telling the truth just saying my experience of a week on there was not a good one.

Sorry to hear that
While I haven’t been in Orr for some time, I have been leveling 4 alts and I run into people where-ever I go.
Maybe this has something to do with playing times?

Gunnar’s Hold

Server

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Currently leveling an alt on Gunner’s as well, and see players all the time.
Granted not as many as at game release, but still enough around.

I also go into Orr with my main regularly, and see players there as well …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Server

tzun.9025

Hmm.. once again thanks for the response. Yet, i’m still seeking for more opinions to ensure i’d made a wise choice and to add on, active in dungeons doesn’t mean just fractals. If anyone is going to give suggest of which server is better in dungeons raiding, make sure it’s not just FOTM. Thank you in advance!

Server

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Thanks for the suggestion and yet this may not be the answer i’m seeking for. as u see, now anet has an upcoming system called “guesting” and it will charge me for transferring from world to world. Therefore, i should make this quick and this is definitely not a right moment to find an active guild first before moving to the right server.

This is the correct answer though. Find a guild that you enjoy playing with, that plays at the times when you play, and switch to whatever server they are on.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Server

tzun.9025

This is the correct answer though. Find a guild that you enjoy playing with, that plays at the times when you play, and switch to whatever server they are on.

First of all, i’ve not denied he said the right stuff. In addition to that, searching for an active guild in this particular moment may not be really a wise choice compared to joining the right server as “guesting” will be implemented before long. Furthermore, it will be much easier for anyone to search for active guild in an active server. Hence, i require and prefer some other answers regarding which server is very active, not the other way around.

Server

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

Desolation world PvE is very active.

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

Server

tzun.9025

Desolation world PvE is very active.

Noted. Thanks!