Shadow Abyss Godly Combos

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Steel Courage.1250

Steel Courage.1250

Can anyone and everyone share they lovely and wonderful Shadow abyss combos, i just bought the dye and will wait to use it, but i wanted to know what the best dyes that will make you look really good(ie with a legendary/incinerator)

All help is appreciated!

[MAD] Malicious And Dangerous-Maguma

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

I run with abyss shadow dye and burgundy dye..<3 <3

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

Posted by: Exo.2965

Exo.2965

from my opinion: Shadow Abbys is a waste of money and view cause you can see nothing behind the DARKNESS. I’m using Charred Dye [&AgEdowAA] on my t3 human thief and simple dyes on othe characters.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, I don’t like Shadow Abyss. :\ It just looks like an ink blot covering your armor. Now, Shadow Red can look really great.

Steel Courage.1250

That is all true what you guys said, but for theif as i play for main i was wondering what dyes could really combine with em, yes i know it looks like a blot, but it appealed to me

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Got 2 Shadow Abyss out of a single shadow dye kit (Jackpot!).. After actually comparing it to my old ‘black’ standby (Midnight Blue), I wish I’d sold them both…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Steel Courage.1250

Got 2 Shadow Abyss out of a single shadow dye kit (Jackpot!).. After actually comparing it to my old ‘black’ standby (Midnight Blue), I wish I’d sold them both…..

wait why? the black is a lot blacker

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I made the obscuration of detail a feature by using the dye to get my human guardian as close as possible to tshirt and slacks. I’d prefer him in a pale blue hoodie and dark brown casual pants but that won’t work unless they fix what they did to a lot of town clothes. Anyway, if you’re zoomed out a bit from him he now looks like he’s in casual clothes even if they do have to be edgy black, and I put in just a touch of pale blue (I’d have to go in game to remember the dye name).

The Cook’s Outfit also gets a little more like a casual tunic and pants if you blot it out somewhat.

Attachments:

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

But it’s not 200g worth blacker…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I used Enameled Emblazed for accent in both my thief and my warrior. Shadow Abyss is great to subdue unwanted details and uneven texture.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Steel Courage.1250

I used Enameled Emblazed for accent in both my thief and my warrior. Shadow Abyss is great to subdue unwanted details and uneven texture.

Would flame do as well?

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

But it’s not 200g worth blacker…..

Thats for the economy and craving players to decide..not you or me :P

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

Iris Ng.9845

Would flame do as well?

I like the Enameled Dyes for high contrast and details. Flame dye isn’t so hot on my characters.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Steel Courage.1250

Would flame do as well?

I like the Enameled Dyes for high contrast and details. Flame dye isn’t so hot on my characters.

Ok thanks, since you replied to my incinerator thread(thank you) should i get enamled orange etc?

Iris Ng.9845

You should try every locked dyes from your Dyes panel to see which one appeals to you the most. I personally like every single Enameled Dyes in the game because I always find a niche use out of them. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

You should try every locked dyes from your Dyes panel to see which one appeals to you the most. I personally like every single Enameled Dyes in the game because I always find a niche use out of them. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

The biggest problem I see though is that the preview panel has completely different lighting than in world.
I’d love to see a couple lighting options for the preview panel, like: Omni/day/night

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!