Share your Karma methods please :D

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Adamateyou.2561

Adamateyou.2561

Hello, I’m working on my legendary and Karma is pretty much the only thing that is holding me back. If some of you would share your Karma methods that would be great. I.E Which event chain in Orr you use, or farming a specific dungeon. Thank you.

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

I got all the karma (and more) while getting badges at WvWvW. Actually I’m still missing 130 badges so… more karma. While WvWing you can also do your daily for the karma jugs.

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Do dungeons.

Get the Karma flasks from the Wondrous Bags.

Wait until you have a bunch of them (100+ or something).

Find a Karma Guild Banner, eat some Karma Food and if you can afford the luxury a Karma Booster.

Then down them all in one go!

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

Complete your dailies everyday, get a karma booster, a guild karma banner, and make sure your guild’s 24 hour karma boost is up, finally, chug your jugs.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I just did Oglaf’s suggestion.
saved up about 100 drops (from dungeons), 4 gulps (wintersday JP), 3 flasks (wintersday JP), 50 jugs (dailies/monthly)
activated my guild’s +15% karma for 24 hours and a +5% karma banner, then used a +50% karma booster.
used all the karma potions and got about 500k karma in 2 minutes of furious clicking.
I have more karma boosters, otherwise I would of saved up longer
apparently there’s also Ice cream foods that add 5% karma for 30 min… oh well
I was surprised to find out that gulps and flasks gave less than jugs – the icon makes them look bigger

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

Karma used to be hard to come by, but now that you can get Jugs of Karma from finishing daily achievements, I’m practically swimming in karma. More than I could possibly need.

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

WvW for Karma. It’s the place to be.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace