Silverwastes

Silverwastes

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Even though I already finished the Living World Season 2 on one of my characters and unlocked both Dry Top and Silverwastes, I’m still not sure about how it works. Will I lose anything by simply choosing another character to go to the Silverwastes? Is there anything that’s locked that will unlock only if I finish the story again?

I’d really hate to do the entire thing all over again. (It’s not that entertaining)

Silverwastes

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

You lose nothing, the zones are open to everyone even people/characters who haven’t played the LS, the only thing gained from LS is achievements + instance rewards.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

Silverwastes

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

They’re completely separate.

Even if you didn’t have Season 2 unlocked and had never played any of it on any character you could still go to Dry Top and Silverwastes and do everything in those maps, just like any other map in the game.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Silverwastes

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

In the maps you won’t lose anything except having to get to the WPs again.

Storywise, if you only do LS2 on one alt you’ll be missing out on easy collection of a number of carapace armor pieces since several of the chapters let you get the armor box every time a new alt completes the chapter and you can pick an armor weight you haven’t unlocked yet.

If you want Luminescent armor, you’ll have to go back through the story on alts that did it story mode so you can do the achievements; those only unlock on alts that have done story.

Silverwastes

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Thanks guys.

As for the armour parts, I already have nearly all 3 sets without repeating the story, but thank you.