Skill point challenges and vistas

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Gilindorph.7168

Gilindorph.7168

I’m not sure if its a bug or a game change because I haven’t Played GW2 for a while but I cant see Any vistas or skill point challenges on my map. Also, it won’t allow me to do the skill point challenges. Is this a new change or is my game bugging out? Any help appreciated! Thank you!

Posted by: Sacrai.6280

Sacrai.6280

This is a new change for low level characters. If you just started a new character, you will need to play through the tutorial to unlock those. Once you’ll have done it on one character, the ability to view them and do them will be unlocked for your account.

[LAGS] Sacraï – Roche de l’Augure[FR]

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You can do vistas from any level, the unlock just makes the icons appear on the map and tells you what they are.

And you can make the icons appear earlier by opening the map, clicking the little eye symbol in the bottom left corner and selecting ‘world completion’ (or something like that), which also turns on POIs.

I think this will also make skill points visible but on your first character you can’t do them until level 13. After that you can do them (and spend the skill points) at any level, but the utility slots won’t open up until level 13-19.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”