Skills and traits

Skills and traits

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Shaimou.6182

Shaimou.6182

Could someone please clarify to me how the skills and traits are used? I understand that the first 5 weapon skills are set in stone ans you cannot change them unless you change weapons. Healing skill at slot 6 only has a few choices that are listed in the healing skills section in the hero panel.

But what about utility skills? As I understand, there are multiple different tiers of utility skills unlocked at different levels. But can put any utility skill from any unlock tier to slots 7, 8 and 9?

Same question applies to traits. For example can I use multiple adept level traits from the same attribute? Something like both “rifled barrels” and “hair trigger” simultaneously, they are both adept-level firearms traits.

Thanks in advance.

Skills and traits

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Yes :-)

Clarifying: It doesn’t matter what tier utilities you equip, but most of the time the higher tier ones are the best.. (although it depends a lot on the situational setup)
For the traits: You can of course put a master trait in a grandmaster slot. However, most GM traits are worth it, so you’d be missing out on some handy stuff.. So for your example: You can put the rifled barrels in the adept -tier and the hair trigger in the master tier..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Skills and traits

Posted by: Shaimou.6182

Shaimou.6182

Alright, thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Skills and traits

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

You can use traits from the same tier at the expense of using a higher tier slot in the Trait line. I.E the higher slots can use ANY trait in that line you have unlocked.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances