Skin Database?

Skin Database?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Does such a thing exist? I know about wiki and some databases where you can check the stats of some items… even items no one has crafted yet that the people somehow seem to have extracted from the game files.

But what about a database for skins or some website where you can view them all at one page and compare? Would be nice if you managed to get good gear and now want to look for some good skin but not manually check every stuff and preview it ingame.

Skin Database?

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Google is your friend i’ll help you by giving you this link to the Elite dungeon armor sets.

http://gw2.unfair.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Furnace-Reward-Medium.jpg

The database will endup coming to gw2 wiki i think or people will just mod it themselfs.

Skin Database?

Posted by: Pend.9783

Pend.9783

Skin Database?

Posted by: Kestrel.7890

Kestrel.7890

Skin Database?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I always preferred argos-soft.net, but they’ve not updated in a real long time. Pity.
Others mentioned above this are all pretty decent, but do not have an ideal layout for my browsing preference and needs.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Skin Database?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I just use the wiki galleries.

Armor

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor

The boxes on the right hand side give you galleries of all the armor skins for a particular race, gender and armor weight (e.g. you can see what all the heavy armor skins would look like on a norn female). Clicking the name of a set will tell you how to get it.

You can also see how a particular set will look on all the races and genders by going to the page for that set.

Weapons

Search for ‘Gallery of [weapon type]. E.g. Gallery of Pistols (Or simply search for the weapon type and click the link under ’See also’.

You can scan through the small pictures, or click on one and scroll through them at a much larger size (in this view the names are shown at the bottom of the image) and like with the armor you can click the names to find out how to get that skin.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”