Skin uses?

Skin uses?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: hrafn.1286

hrafn.1286

Q:

I really like the Rox’s Quiver Set, but I want to make sure it isn’t a one-use item before purchasing it. Can someone please confirm whether or not it is? :) Thanks so much.

Skin uses?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

A:

You can use the transmutation crystals to re-apply them to future items but that means the previous item will be destroyed(you can keep the upgrade item). So if you buy one skin item you will only ever have one item with that skin.

Skin uses?

Khisanth.2948

It is. In fact all skin items are one use. To keep the skin you would need use Transmutation Crystals.

Skin uses?

hrafn.1286

Okay. So I can purchase it and then use transmutation crystals to re-apply them to future items?

Skin uses?

hrafn.1286

Okay cool. So long as I can keep re-applying it to future upgrades I’m happy. Thank you both for the excellent answers!

Skin uses?

Posted by: Metamega.9025

Metamega.9025

Problem is when you hit level 80, you’ll need transmutation crystals which are available in the gem shop. Yiu can transfer gold to gems. There not that expensive but you need them for level 89 gear

Skin uses?

Khisanth.2948

Oh right, should add that. For <80 items you just need transmutation stones which are much easier to get(map completion of any of the racial cities will give you 3).