Slayer Title??

Slayer Title??

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Last night I completed the Slayer achievement with the killing of the last 1000 giants, I got the achievement icon + points but, when I tried to select the Slayer Title I didn’t see it in the pull down list, bummer! Did they remove the Slayer Title???

Slayer Title??

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

There is no title for doing any of the “Mob Slayer” achievements; you only get AP and a sense of accomplishment. The Slayer title is a PvP title.

Slayer Title??

Posted by: Iyeru.5240

Iyeru.5240

They should add a PVE Slayer title for getting all slayer acheivements completed.

“The Exhausted Hunter”

And should be worth at least 10-15 AP, due to how long it can take one to get “Giant Slayer”

* (A strange light fills the room. Twilight is shining ahead. You’re filled with, DETERMINATION.)

Slayer Title??

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Huh, if I’ve known the Slayer Title was PvP only, I’m not sure I would have finished killing the 1000 giants, what a waste of time.

Slayer Title??

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

They should add a PVE Slayer title for getting all slayer acheivements completed.

“The Exhausted Hunter”

And should be worth at least 10-15 AP, due to how long it can take one to get “Giant Slayer”

Yes please XD
Or maybe a special item? “I killed 1000 giants and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!”^^

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Slayer Title??

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

The Slayer title is a reward for killing 2000 players in spvp.

Slayer Title??

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

The title should be called WTF.

Dude, really a 1000 giants?

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Slayer Title??

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637