So excited

So excited

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Shadow.6032

Shadow.6032

Waiting for my game to patch i am so excited i cant contain it haha!!! still trying to decide which class to go with… im thinking warrior but i feel like that might be too normal, i mean every game has a warrior :P

So excited

Posted by: someshta.3809

someshta.3809

Waiting for my game to patch i am so excited i cant contain it haha!!! still trying to decide which class to go with… im thinking warrior but i feel like that might be too normal, i mean every game has a warrior :P

Glad to hear you’re looking forward to it. You’re gonna love it!

So excited

Posted by: Cos.4891

Cos.4891

I was very excited too. ^^
Have fun!

Hey

So excited

Posted by: BCDragon.5614

BCDragon.5614

Welcome to the last day of your normal life XD. Have fun.

So excited

Posted by: waltercross.5392

waltercross.5392

Expect you to lose a big chunk of your Life….LOL, It’s addicting.

So excited

Posted by: Cos.4891

Cos.4891

Expect you to lose a big chunk of your Life….LOL, It’s addicting.

True story, haha.

Hey

So excited

Posted by: Ouspensky.5248

Ouspensky.5248

The thing about GW2 is that you will never feel like there are too many people playing your class, or you shouldn’t if you do. I used to feel that way when I played my ranger. I’d think to myself “wow, there’s too many rangers in this game” and then I’d log onto my warrior instead. 10 minutes of playing warrior I’d find myself thinking “wow, there’s too many warriors in this game.” So I’d log onto my Necro. So on and so forth until I finally decided to stop caring about class density and just stuck with what is most fun for me.

The only class I’ve noticed a distinct lack of is engineers (which I understand, I played one to level 20 and I really disliked it).