So i got to lvl80

So i got to lvl80

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

This isn’t a what now thread lol

But i just got to lvl 80 and only have like 6g in my pocket so i bought a pair of descent daggers and a new short bow, that left me with 1g.
My question is …. how the heck do i make money in this game
Im still wearing a mixture of lvl55-75 armor pieces and wanted to make cash to kit myself out.

Im a casual player atm, thats why it took me so long to ding 80. However im gonna be playing alot more soon so do you guys recomend crafting? farming?
Im not asking for a miracle “here is my secret now go make 100g in 1 day”, It just seems to be so hard to make gold in this game.

Any and all help appreciated.

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: Siam.1278

Siam.1278

Do some Dynamic Events in Orr. With some Magic Find food you can earn up to 1g+/hour from loots and salvage.

If doing Dynamic Events is not your thing, you can do daily dungeon runs instead. Each run can net you 30-40s, not to mention you can get Dungeon Tokens to trade-in for gear to replace the ones you have.

Hope this helps.

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: jaif.3518

jaif.3518

Buy lvl 71-78 exotics (look at the prices, be smart). They are almost as good, but of course everyone dumps them for lvl 80 gear.

Exotic >>> Masterwork(80).

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: TheUnNamedHero.4167

TheUnNamedHero.4167

Stop blowing your cash on gear for one. Impulse buying is the quickest way to go broke in both life and in game. Learn the economics of supply and demand and play the TH. There’s always good money to be made there.

2012 Halloween Tower Champion
The Lost Shores should have stayed lost.

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

Thanks for the advise posted here guys.

Stop blowing your cash on gear for one. Impulse buying is the quickest way to go broke in both life and in game. Learn the economics of supply and demand and play the TH. There’s always good money to be made there.

As for the above…. whut?
I blew my cash on lvl80 weapons that i need to survive in lvl80 areas… it was either buy 3 weapons and kill fast before i die, or buy all the armor and jewelry so that i can stay alive while killing slower.
Buying the weapons works out way way cheaper….

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Do world exploration and salvage anything under 60 copper as you go. Hit all the harvesting nodes you can. Take part in any events that cross your path. You’ll have a great time and chances are, by the end of it you should have enough stuff to level a craft to 400 and make yourself a decent set of armour and weapons.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

So i got to lvl80

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I earn most my money from doing dungeons, I just vendor majority of the loot I get from the dungeons which quickly add up + the money earned at the end of the dungeon.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds