So where do you all Karma Farm?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Quietlife.4036

Quietlife.4036

Now that Phlinx is nerfed and DR has been introduced, where do you all get your 1million karma for your legendaries? I know doing your dailies and the monthly will net you 300k karma a month but 3+ months to get your 250 shards and 77 clovers seems a bit too slow. I’ve read forum posts on WvW being a good place to get karma but doesn’t that require a team of coordinated players? I’ve also been trying to find a good server that has 24/7 straits of devastation karma runs but that doesn’t seem to be going well.

Posted by: nemOsys.7106

nemOsys.7106

Obsidian Shards can be bought with FotM relics (15 per)… greatly reducing the Karma requirement.

(Not going to comment on the convenient timing of the Phlinx nerf to the release of FotM.)

(edited by nemOsys.7106)

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

I do WvW and every DE I run across. That plus dailies got me 100k in a week after I blew 300k on shards.

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

People still farm karma? I’ve bought a full set of the karma gear for my thief, a few pieces for myself and still have more karma than I know what to do with.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Need a lot of karma (now fractals if that’s your thing) for legendary

Posted by: Jatari Thundercloud.3794

Jatari Thundercloud.3794

Southshun one, repeatable a few times per hour Dragons…. some stuff in Orr… any event that is worth my time…

Defensive Tactical Commander
Server : Dragonbrand

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

WvWvW. Great karma.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

In Straits of Devastation you are able to farm karma around 20k per hour with karma boosts. Heres a video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJLgq6uCBeo

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

If we told you, it would get nerfed …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

Dailies + Events

Posted by: Ummeiko.5318

Ummeiko.5318

I have a couple of places, depending on the mood I’m in. The amount is variable though, so if you’re looking for bar none the single best place, I don’t have that.

WvW is good if you can hang with a zerg that captures things. Taking towers is pretty fast Karma. Camps are okay if you’ve got a smaller group that can just camp-hop. Dolyaks and random enemy vetran “control points” are okay for solo, but provide significantly less karma.

Event chains in Straights is pretty good, especially some of the pre-balthazar steps. Alternatively, the area leading in from Sparkfly seems to be pretty good, though I have to admit I’ve had less success there than a lot of people/videos claim.

If I’m willing to take a hit in how much Karma I get (due to downlevelling), I’ve got a couple of lower zones with easy DEs that cycle fairly quickly. Dredgehaunt seems to be my current favorite.

Marumari – Asura Warrior
Ummei – Asura Ele