Soft Wood Logs

Soft Wood Logs

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

I’m aware of websites that promote farming particular areas that will give you a good number of soft wood logs. However what I’m after is a little different. What I want is a particular spot within an area that has a high concentration that you can gather.

For example with iron if you go to Brisband Wildlands to the area around The Gallowfields you have a nice concentration of iron you can gather there. If you want elder wood logs you can go to Malchor’s Leap just West of Paggan’s Waypoint for a nice concentration of tree’s there you can harvest.

Is there a particular area that has a nice concentration of softwood logs that you can gather rather than having to ‘run the map’?

Thx in advance.

Soft Wood Logs

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Check this site out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3f0t4n/do_daily_gatherer_and_resource_runs_fast_with/

You can click on the type of resource you want and see where best you can gather.

Soft Wood Logs

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

That is a very nifty map. But is there a way to show all nodes of a type? I decided to check for soft wood per the OP’s request as I also perennially need the stuff and it only seems to indicate what zones have it, not where in the zones the nodes will spawn.

Soft Wood Logs

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

There are a few areas that can be nice for soft wood. One of them is Ogre Road Waypoint [&BE8BAAA=]. Generally southeast and southwest of it.

Soft Wood Logs

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Since mat nodes are different on every version of the map, it’s not like they can be a static up to the moment map of them. It would be too useful for mat gathering bots.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Soft Wood Logs

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Since mat nodes are different on every version of the map, it’s not like they can be a static up to the moment map of them. It would be too useful for mat gathering bots.

That was never really an issue for the bots. The more frequent change is just because of megaserver.