Some one help me FoTM (Monthly)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

tl;dr version at top

…If anyone needs to do the monthly real quick, i got everything except 2 more FoTM runs so please help me… i did all this work for no reason.

Server : Yak’s Bend

Gw2 Name : Blissified.8369

Might as well do level one, since for the achievement it doesn’t matter what level you do.

I need the monthly achievement, i only need 2 more FoTM runs but its getting harder and harder to either

A) find a decent group who can complete them.

B) get into a group since i don’t have a level 80 event tho at lvl 45 i can hold my own escpecially at the lower levels, and im not really a “noob” to the game i just made 5 chars and lvled em all to 45-60 to see what i wanted my main to be.

C) we have a good group and the game randomly disconects them for no reason whatsoever

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hey there! on SoR here. feel free to add me and i’m willing to help out. am only up to level 3 myself, so will go for level 1. given my limited experience, have done well so far in the fractals, and as long with a group that is willign to work together.

though, timing might be hard. i’m in a GMT+8 TZ. add me either way and if you happen to catch me, i’ll definitely help out.

good luck!!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall