Some questions

Some questions

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: sakura.7961

sakura.7961

1. I sometimes get a whisper from someone with “buy gold and legendaries for real money at some site” or something like that. Is this allowed? I find it a bit annoying honestly, should I report them?

2. For the Year of the Ascension achievements, do you need to win x matches as every class to complete the meta-achievement or is just completing the League Professional achievement enough?

3. What are good places to get the sixth version of fine crafting materials, like Vial of Powerful Blood, Ancient Bone, Armored Scale, etc.?

4. Does anyone know how long it will be Wintersday?

Wish you a happy holidays in advance!

More violets, less violence.

Some questions

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

1. Block, and report for selling gold. It’s illegal.
  2. No, not all. Check the meta achievements for which specific details you need. I think it was 2 profession achievements.
  3. Check map rewards for which map offers the T6 you want and do events there. You can also buy bags with 3 T6 mats for 1 laurel each.
  4. Usually 4 weeks

EDIT: on 3 > this might help https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_reward

Some questions

Posted by: sakura.7961

sakura.7961

1. Thanks, I will do that next time.
2. Cool! That saves me a lot of work.
3. Ah I saw those things on the world map before but I never knew what they meant… but now I do, thanks!
4. Nice that’s good to know.

More violets, less violence.

Some questions

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

4. Ends on 10th January.

Some questions

Posted by: Spacial.1683

Spacial.1683

1. Sadly, these scams seem to appear in many games.

They have been known to had out in-game currency for a while, collecting credit card numbers in the process.