Something else to do?

Something else to do?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kunshu.5281

Kunshu.5281

Howdy! Now, I have a question. I’ve been playing GW2 for… since the beginning of September, haha. Several months! Anywho, is there anything to do beside fighting? Are there any neat little mini-games or e-sports that one can participate in? I know about the Keg Brawl, and that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Something silly and fun, and a way to take a break from all the bashing in heads.

Something else to do?

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

have you done all the jumping puzzles and hidden areas as well as the rare monsters hunt? Some of them are really fun.

Something else to do?

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Well, you got Jumping Puzzles, lots and lots of them.

But the best non-repeating content is ofcourse WvWvW where you fight for the honor of your server!

Well, that and for the bonusses wvWvW gives to your server, ofcourse.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Something else to do?

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

Well, there are plenty of things to do in GW2, and some of them are not entirely in the game’s mechanics like roleplaying. But if you’re not a fan of roleplay, you can always go with SPvP, Jumping Puzzles, WvWvW, Exploration, Questing (Doing the dynamic quests) and a lot more!

In short, there’s plenty of stuff to do in GW2.

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Something else to do?

Posted by: killeraled.1950

killeraled.1950

*there are mini games spread around and more are going to be added. try going to the asuras main place outside the main enterance of rata sum there are golem fighting mini games. its kinda like chess. that is the only on iv found.

*jumping puzzles. just look on the wiki for locations.

*dungeons. again look on wiki for locations.

*events. defending places are fun as hell

and last but most fun of all wvw and pvp

also try activities in the wiki: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Activity and do the hearts you see on the map:)

if i helped vote my post up

i am a hunter you don’t see me, you just die

(edited by killeraled.1950)

Something else to do?

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

There were more mini-games implied to be coming pre-release (notably the shooting gallery in Divinity’s Reach and Polymock in Rata Sum), but none of those besides Keg Brawl are operational right now.

My friends and I have had great fun seeking out the jumping puzzles, working our way down the achievements list with a little help from the wiki to find the start of those we hadn’t seen before. They’re a fun, non-violent way to pass an evening.

Something else to do?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Locating and using the diving goggles for the Dive Master achievement might fall into the category of what you’re looking for.

Since you mentioned Keg Brawl, I’m sure you’ve see/heard of Costume Brawl?

The Skritt Burglar events are really fun. She hides in chests located throughout the world, when you find her, you must chase her down – she drops bags of shinies along the way. Spent an evening with friends going to all the known spawn locations to see if we could trigger the events.

As it’s been mentioned, the jump puzzles are really fun, some of them are very challenging, others much easier – there’s currently 43 of them located throughout the world.