Spinal blades

Spinal blades

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Helgoth.6819

Helgoth.6819

i was jw if i can upgrade my Advanced Spinal Blades to the Tempered Spinal Blades (Infused). But i all ready put them on. do i get better stats or do i have to make a new one. so i can have the best stats on it?

Spinal blades

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

i was jw if i can upgrade my Advanced Spinal Blades to the Tempered Spinal Blades (Infused).

Well, to be technically correct it would be upgrading to noninfused item first and then that to infused if you want.
As for your situation I’m not 100% sure but I think you should be able to. I don’t think selecting the stats counts as transmutation.

Spinal blades

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can still upgrade them after putting them on. Transmutation doesn’t necessarily stop you from upgrading it either but in this case that doesn’t matter.

Spinal blades

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

You can still upgrade them after putting them on. Transmutation doesn’t necessarily stop you from upgrading it either but in this case that doesn’t matter.

It says in the hover hint that transmuted blade back items cannot be upgraded via the forge….not sure if anyone has actually tried it yet.

Spinal blades

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It says in the hover hint that transmuted blade back items cannot be upgraded via the forge….not sure if anyone has actually tried it yet.

I have! See the two posts here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Oh-my-new-back-item-skin-gripe/3675566

Spinal blades

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

I have! See the two posts here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Oh-my-new-back-item-skin-gripe/3675566

Ooh…I see some possibilities here…thanks for being the guinea pig Khisanth