Starter Gear

Starter Gear

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: mafukinbenin.7394

mafukinbenin.7394

Is there any way to get the mask I chose when creating my Mesmer? (was a choice of 3, sad, evil, and happy. I chose sad) I destroyed it or sold it and want it back for transmutation purposes. I chose th

Starter Gear

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

I’m not sure if staring gear is soulbound or not. Make another Mesmer, choose the option you want, take the mask and put it in your bank, and pick it up with your main. If that doesn’t work, try and see if you can transmute the skin to a random unsoulbound head piece, put that in the bank, and once again pick it up with your main and transmute it again. This is just guesswork, I have no idea really if any of these options would work.

Starter Gear

Posted by: mehhem.1987

mehhem.1987

The Char Engineer helm is soulbound. I made a second character and it didn’t work.

Starter Gear

Posted by: Critwrench.8432

Critwrench.8432

Is there any way to get the mask I chose when creating my Mesmer?

Nope.

A shallow ocean only contains as much water as a particularly deep bucket.

Starter Gear

Posted by: Vortex.3604

Vortex.3604

Yup there sure is. I was in the same boat deleted my starter mask.

What you need to do is transmute the mask to a different non soul bound one, then toss that mask into your bank, log on with main and you will be able to equip it.

From there just transmute it to whatever you like.

What i did was craft a lvl 15 mask on my main, toss it in bank along with transmute stones. Then log on alt transmute starter to the crafted one. back into bank and you should now be able to equip it with your main.

Starter Gear

Posted by: Blacklight.2871

Blacklight.2871

+1 for Vortex. Good catch.