Stats for 'Elegant' Backpacks

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

I’m a level 80 Ranger and am equipped, among other things, with a ‘Bowyers Delight’ quiver which has the following stats: +56 Power, +35 Toughness and +35 Vitality. I’ve recently become aware of the existence of Elegant Backpacks for Weaponsmiths and Huntsmen, both of which I could craft. My problem is that I can’t find any stats for these items so don’t know if crafting either of these would give me an advantage.

Any ideas guys?

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

You can choose whatever stat type you want for these back pieces.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, you choose from a list of stats for those. However, keep in mind that they’re level 78 and, thus, won’t have quite the same stats as a level 80 exotic backpack. And any upgrade put in it will have to be lower than level 80, as well.

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Yeah, you choose from a list of stats for those. However, keep in mind that they’re level 78 and, thus, won’t have quite the same stats as a level 80 exotic backpack. And any upgrade put in it will have to be lower than level 80, as well.

Wrong. They are actually better than exotic level 80 backpacks WITH upgrade.

A regular level 80 exotic backpack has the following stats with max upgrade:
+22 Power
+16 Prec
+16 Fero

+25 Power
+15 Prec
+15 Fero

Attachments:

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

+22 Power
+16 Prec
+16 Fero

+25 Power
+15 Prec
+15 Fero

I stand corrected, then.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

And on top of that you can put in an offensive (or defensive depending on which you craft) infusion item for additional points of a chosen stat.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

+22 Power
+16 Prec
+16 Fero

+25 Power
+15 Prec
+15 Fero

Yes. While they are limited to level 78 (and thus, you can’t put in the best upgrades), they are effectively level 84 in terms of stats. Using rare Mithril Imbued jewels will bring them close to Ascended level stats overall.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

I’m a level 80 Ranger and am equipped, among other things, with a ‘Bowyers Delight’ quiver which has the following stats: +56 Power, +35 Toughness and +35 Vitality. I’ve recently become aware of the existence of Elegant Backpacks for Weaponsmiths and Huntsmen, both of which I could craft. My problem is that I can’t find any stats for these items so don’t know if crafting either of these would give me an advantage.

Any ideas guys?

Bowyer’s Delight is an Ascended backpiece. It has better stats than any exotic.

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

Thanks for your replies guys. I’d forgotten that my Bowyers Delight quiver was an Ascended Backpack which, as some of you have pointed out, was somewhat better than the Elegant backpacks I was thinking of crafting.