Suggestion for autoloot in WvW

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Was wondering if it’s possible for anet to just make it so you don’t have to press F to loot bags of loot in WvW? In WvW you’re always moving and fighting bags drops don’t work too good because as I said you’re always moving. So I suggest a feature where when you kill a player/assist that the loot goes straigth to your inventory if there is space and if there isn’t then it should drop at your feet

Posted by: Siveon.8759

Siveon.8759

I thought about this too but I was waiting for the forums to be fully implemented before doing any suggestions.

Posted by: remix.9856

remix.9856

I agree, sometimes I have trouble finding the bag of loot or just miss it especially in a Zerg battle.

Posted by: Zaxafel.5728

Zaxafel.5728

i donno, i think if you miss a drop then thats your fault
personally i like the realism that comes with this game, if somthing drops and you want it, pick it up, if you dont see it at first, oh well get your vision checked.

Posted by: eladox.3457

eladox.3457

Why bother?
There is nothing worth looting anyways.

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

personally i like the realism that comes with this game, if somthing drops and you want it, pick it up, if you dont see it at first, oh well get your vision checked.

a magical bag of loot dropping to the floor where a corpse vanished and you’re calling that realism?

Posted by: Alex.9432

Alex.9432

Why bother?
There is nothing worth looting anyways.

Badges? Stuff to salvage? Good stuff.

Zaxafel.5728

@syn
more realistic than that same magic bag of loot magically appearing in your inventory lol

Posted by: remix.9856

remix.9856

a magical bag of loot dropping to the floor where a corpse vanished and you’re calling that realism?

Realism in a video game?

What is this I don’t even

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Realism and a fantasy game do not go together

Zaxafel.5728

shrug opinions vary, til they make looting different im happy with they way it is