Superior Sigil of Fire

Superior Sigil of Fire

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Desamos.1836

Desamos.1836

Is it worth having this Sigil? I feel like I could survive longer If i used energy on all my weapons, but yet I do a lot of critical damage with my shortbow as a ranger, and I can’t decide If I should stick with survival or Aoe Damage from this sigil?

Superior Sigil of Fire

Posted by: Rovus.5428

Rovus.5428

Fire sigil is very good because of mob AI grouping up when you kite them. Deals out a fair bit of damage, especially if traited for crits so I suggest going with fire. The Energy sigil isn’t really needed, as rangers has the trait Natural Vigor in Wilderness Survival, which ups your stamina regen by 50%. Only costs 5 trait points, as well. Combining both Energy sigil and the trait might make you a giant pain to hit, though, so if dodging’s your playstyle, maybe try out those two?

“Subtus pennas meas, pinnas meas interitum”

Alatum Interitum

Superior Sigil of Fire

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

When it needed, I love my natural vigor and Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew I become the dodging master!
do you know if they stack? I haven’t actually done tests…
(I have sigil of fire on long bow and sigil of blood on my short bow)

Superior Sigil of Fire

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

When it needed, I love my natural vigor and Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew I become the dodging master!
do you know if they stack? I haven’t actually done tests…
(I have sigil of fire on long bow and sigil of blood on my short bow)

There was a thread previously made about whether how much endurance stuff you could stack. IIRC, they do not stack, but this wasn’t my research, it was merely just an interesting read.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Superior Sigil of Fire

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I can confirm that they do not stack
with just natural vigor I can dodge every 7.5 seconds
with natural vigor + meat stew I can dodge every 7.5 seconds
the might on dodge is handy, but I’d prefer full utilization of food