T3 Human Cultural Armor dyes.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Joratnar.5841

Joratnar.5841

Hi im trying to figure out the dye color combination that was used in the picture attached on the T3 Human cultural armor

I would really like to figure it out so help would be appreciated

Attachments:

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Aight, I did some testing and it’s hard to tell with my potato screen, but the closest I’ve gotten to the pics are silver for the metal parts, midnight ice for the black parts, illumination (hm..) for the yellow. Celestial for the inner part of the pants.
Sad to say, but the black part on the pants look to be veeeeery dark – not even midnight or abyss actually get close to that kind of oily black, reaching a measly grey… so I fear it could be shadow abyss. Buhu, bad for you. I’d go with midnight.
The yellow in the pic is a lil less bright than illumination, and less vibrant than daffodil – would need more research.
Also, the underbewb appears to have a very faint trace of red, so could test shadow red or midnight red.

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Sad to say, but the black part on the pants look to be veeeeery dark – not even midnight or abyss actually get close to that kind of oily black, reaching a measly grey… so I fear it could be shadow abyss. Buhu, bad for you….

I use Shadow Orange for a lot of dark areas and it shows up nearly pitch black on some surfaces depending on the skin. Use the Dye preview along with Wardrobe and see how it looks for those clothing items. Shadow Orange seems to be darker on smoother surfaces and tends to fade a bit on more matte material. It also creates a nearly translucent effect on some metal parts like the broach on the Medium Illustrious Shoulder pads and the chest part on the Medium Glorious Chest Piece.

Kash
NSP

(edited by kash.9213)

Posted by: Joratnar.5841

Joratnar.5841

Thanks for the help guys appreciate it