THIEVES/DAREDEVILS BEING UNDERPOWERED

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: TraceGunn.9165

TraceGunn.9165

Dear Arenanet,
Once my Thief/Daredevil was great, i played tremendously, worked hard on upgrading and perfecting my build. But ever since recently i’ve noticed a few things: #1, Every class has suddenly gotten stronger and my thief/Daredevil has become more and more useless, why? i’ve never changed my build, it only seems the other classes keep getting stronger and stronger. Everyone suddenly has stealth reveal, so the only advantage to thief/daredevil is gone, so fine, i have low armor and i cant afford to get hit, and now i have no more stealth to dodge blows, so how do i counter this? by evading. Now ALL of a sudden, in PvP, signet of energy NO LONGER gives 50% endurance, but 25%… a full HALF of what it used to be, 25% doesn’t even give me enough to get EVEN 1 endurance bar to do a dodge to get the hell outta there, that SUCKS!!, other classes are packing on HUGE DAMAGE, especially REVENANT*, and now my thief has low armor, no stealth, and now no evade to escape attacks when stealth is revealed. Once my thief used to be Godlike, i enjoyed playing him SOOO much, now everything that made him fun is gone. PLEASE I ASK THAT YOU CONSIDER REVERTING SIGNET OF ENERGY BACK TO 50% ENDURANCE RETURNED. PLEASE, if other classes keep getting upgrades, please consider the Thief/Daredevil class too.

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

Yeah thief doesn’t have enough dodges, outrageous !

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Eh… Do you even DD brah. You get 3 dodges, another two with Signet of Agility, an evade skill (if not two) on most weapon sets, Acrobatics and access to Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat stew, which grants might on dodge and +40% endurance regen.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Thief actually feels way overpowered at times. A clip in a video I uploaded has me ganking a Chrono who has The Ascension (implying at least they reached Ruby in the past 3 seasons whereas I reached it the last two and am in T5 Sapphire currently) as well as lots of other characters.

I can pull out when I see our team is losing a teamfight then flip a…birch to another node to decap or even full cap. I feel that revenant is a tougher class to play.

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

is this a real post or just for laughs?

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight