Tag Team Possibilities?

Tag Team Possibilities?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jman.1390

Jman.1390

Hey community, I was looking for some advice for a potential tag team with my buddy. He plays ranger and I have been backing him up with my elementalist so far. Just wondering if there is a recommended profession that would go hand and hand with his ranger?

-Jman

Elem all day

Tag Team Possibilities?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

hmmm, if you mean by tag team, that you alternate between nukerish and tankerish then all professions are very good at it. I know ele is more squishy and the ranger has more armor. but just go out front and you will see you do great (use the earth skills in those fases). If I’m wrong in what you wish, please explain more in detail. I only know tagteams from pro-rwestling and it is in the 7 mmo’s i played never have been a term used to describe a gameplay tactic…

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Tag Team Possibilities?

Posted by: Brutus Tarsi.1283

Brutus Tarsi.1283

I have been thinking about what classes mesh well together, specifically with two person parties, trying to remember the potency of some of the combo fields and effects. I would think a necro would be really good with a ranger, in that shooting through one of their darkness fields would blind each attack… thats a heck of a powerful condition to be able to apply relatively often.

Outside of that, I don’t know enough about every class, so thats my idea