Tempered Spinal Blade Backpiece

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: karenappleby.9852

karenappleby.9852

I made the above back piece and I wanted Assassin stats on it but its not an option its no problem I can put it on another character. I was wondering if the Chaos of Lyssa which I am currently in the process of crafting has Assassin stats. Can any one help me

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Assassin stats are sadly left out on Ascended Trinkets (and I don’t think there’s an Assassin Exotic Backpiece either.) I have both the Tempered Spinal Blades, along with Chaos of Lyssa (and some others like Light of Dwanya) and none carry the option to pick Assassin (I specificly checked for my Mesmer.)

Recently they’ve introduced some Assassin accessories (reward for unlocking all CM and Arah skins) so I do expect them to introduce a full set of trinkets eventually, how-ever I doubt it’s worth waiting just incase it happens and take Berserker for now. The difference is small, especially if you have every other possible piece of Assassin gear.

Posted by: karenappleby.9852

karenappleby.9852

Thank you Esmee

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

Actually quite weird they do not have ANY ascended backpiece with assassin’s…but as Esmee stated..the difference isnt that much of an issue

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”