Tempered Spinal Blade

Tempered Spinal Blade

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

Hi guys, I was just wondering if i would still be able to mystic forge Tempered Spinal Blade after the living story is over, because I do not think i can gather up enugh money to level up my leatherwork to 500 any time soon. if i farm enough blade shards, and store them in my bank, would i still be able to forge the backpiece even though the event is over?

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

I’m sure you will. I doubt they’ll remove the ability to craft the item once this part of the LS is over, just possibly the means to do so as in, maybe the shards won’t drop anymore etc. So just get the 4 pieces of the plan together and hoard as many shards and other necessary crafting materials you can, and craft later.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

I’m sure you will. I doubt they’ll remove the ability to craft the item once this part of the LS is over, just possibly the means to do so as in, maybe the shards won’t drop anymore etc. So just get the 4 pieces of the plan together and hoard as many shards and other necessary crafting materials you can, and craft later.

im up to Advanced Spinal Blades, so just one more step really, i spent 80g trying to get tailoring to 500, without realising that leatherwork is really the cheapest in the end, ahah. thanks for the reply tho, time to get 500 more blade shards

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Make sure to get the recipe from the vendor too, right?

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

if you got everything you need that is only available from the living story, you will be fine.
So that would be:
1 advanced spinal b lades
500 blade shards
Recipe for gift of blades
500 watchwork sprockets (eventhough they still drop, for e.g. the thingie in your homeinstance, I would recommend getting them now, while they still drop)

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Tempered Spinal Blade

CrossedHorse.4261

Yes! get the gift of blades recipe from the found belongings vendor in the camps – they’re 250 found belongings.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Yes! get the gift of blades recipe from the found belongings vendor in the camps – they’re 250 found belongings.

You can also get it from Miyani by the Mystic Forge for 5g instead.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

As a side note, I would hold the initial menu pieces (the 4 that go into the forge). Those will only drop during the event and after, it’s over. Those and the quaggan potions are gonna be worth a ton.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Khisanth.2948

As a side note, I would hold the initial menu pieces (the 4 that go into the forge). Those will only drop during the event and after, it’s over. Those and the quaggan potions are gonna be worth a ton.

Potions probably but unless there are going to be new sources of blade shards the blueprints won’t be worth anything without them.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

They will drop, think of aetherblade keys…..

Tempered Spinal Blade

Khisanth.2948

Those are a bit different. The chest in TA will always require them. On the other hand the blueprints have a vendor value so you can manage your risk.

Tempered Spinal Blade

CrossedHorse.4261

Oh! That’s GREAT to know! One less grind for me to deal with! Thanks.

Tempered Spinal Blade

Khisanth.2948

Oh! That’s GREAT to know! One less grind for me to deal with! Thanks.

That is not really an issue. You’ll get 250 belongings before you get 925 blade shards.