Temple timers

Temple timers

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Sorry if this is an obvious question but I don’t know how the timers work now for temples.

Someone want to give it to me in server time or even provide a link. I would appreciate.

Regards

Temple timers

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Ever since the servers went to MegaServer status, the timers for temples have not worked, further more its impossible to tell if said temple is in progress or event uncontested unless you are in the map,

Currently with the new trait system being linked to the temples the defend event seems to get done every time, which leads the temple rarely being uncontested,

Sadly, if you want the temples, the only way right now, is to sit in the cursed shore near the temple you wish to do, and wait for it to become contested etc, Anet did not add a standard timer for these events in the cursed shore.

Temple timers

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Wow.

Thank you for your reply.

Personally I thought I was missing the obvious but it seems the unnecessary frustration following up on these new trait systems was justified.

I assume there’s been some good threads on this?

I’m curious to read more now of people’s opinions.

Temple timers

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Wow.

Thank you for your reply.

Personally I thought I was missing the obvious but it seems the unnecessary frustration following up on these new trait systems was justified.

I assume there’s been some good threads on this?

I’m curious to read more now of people’s opinions.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Game-Updates-Traits