The Demolisher

The Demolisher

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I don’t suppose anyone has a map of where this creature will spawn when it does? I’ve been trying to get in SW map clearing parties once a day, helping get the defense up around Indigo, then doing events around there to hope this thing will pop for me some day. I’ve got all the other ones, this will mean 2 Tyria MPs for me.

I’ve been staying on the north side, I heard it was there, north of Indigo?

The Demolisher

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

According to the Wiki, it spawns north of Indigo Cave.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Mordrem_Demolisher

Good luck.

The Demolisher

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Don’t forget to check LFG and see if someone advertises an SW event map. Those are usually the best bet for getting lots of players working to get everything going well, which means a greater chance of legendary spawns.

You can also just list in LFG for it, since it requires no real leadership, but might bring other players to the yard.

The Demolisher

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Thanks folks!

Just so happens I just now got it finally! That let me up the last 2 points I needed to finish ‘Legendary Crafting’, so now I have that and ‘Pact Commander’ done!

I was doing just that, Slippy. Once or twice a day, I’d look for an Event raid and hop in. Those seemed to also keep the defense high.

Interesting enough…

1) The map I was on wasn’t a big SW event map. I think someone was trying to get it organized, but it was maybe 30% in, and defenses were all at level 1. I started to pitch in and try to get defense to level 2.

2) Very shortly after we hit 2, the thing almost literally spawned inside Indigo, or maybe slight outside to the north and it ran in. The whole fight took place inside the fort during a defend.

Very excited. Been putting a lot of work in recently reading up and learning how to do things I’ve never done before to help secure that final 9 points. Finished Tequatl a few days ago, and have managed 1 of the 3 heads + victory on Triple Trouble.

Thanks again!

The Demolisher

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

So the spawn is 100% RNG. I’ve seen one of the leg bosses spawn when the camp was only at T1, and seen lots of T4 camps where they didn’t spawn. I’m not sure if having a higher defense level increases the spawn rate, but I do know that holding the keep for the entire time does make the chances of it spawning go way up, since you just have that much more time for it to spawn.

The Demolisher

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

If you’re on a very low pop map and push one of the forts up by yourself, I think it makes it more likely to spawn, as it removes the choices of the other bosses spawning over long periods of time. That’s how I got 2 or so of them to spawn anyway. May just have been luck.

The Demolisher

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Indigo is always the hardest one to get to spawn because it spends the least amount of time in an upgraded state.

Server: Devona’s Rest