The three order pack basic collections

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

I’m trying to understand how to get the three basic collections to get the three packs from the three orders. All three of them get unlocked by getting that order’s pack (Recruit’s, Initiate’s, and Novice’s Packs).

Obviously, you have to go through the Prisoners of the Dragon mission three times to get them all. But, I have two questions:

Can the same character go through the mission three times, and choose a different one each time?

If not, does the character choose a pack, or is it given based upon that character’s order choice in the main Tyrian storyline?

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

You don’t get any rewards at all the second time through the missions, and you choose your own pack. (IIRC.)

Posted by: lokh.2695

lokh.2695

What if I deleted one of the packs and did the HoT story with all my chars? Is there a way to get a new one?

+ : Keyrings, Underwater-Combat, Build Templates
- : Mounts, ViP-Player systems, HoT-like Xpacs
Have a nice day.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

You can’t repeat the story on the same character unless you help someone else and then you do not get a reward anyway.
You can choose a pack that is not of your order (have done so on 2 characters now).
Just a matter of doing it 3 times with 3 different characters.

Yargesh.4965

What if I deleted one of the packs and did the HoT story with all my chars? Is there a way to get a new one?

You have the skins unlocked and the collection for the more advanced backs are not affected whether you have the backpack in your inventory or not.

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

OK, got it! Thanks!!!

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

You can’t repeat the story on the same character unless you help someone else and then you do not get a reward anyway.
You can choose a pack that is not of your order (have done so on 2 characters now).

You can repeat it on the same character by replaying it in the story journal, that’s how you do the achievements. But you won’t get any rewards.

Yargesh.4965

You can repeat it on the same character by replaying it in the story journal, that’s how you do the achievements. But you won’t get any rewards.

True, I was forgetting about that since I have so many different characters and you unlock the achievements for all characters now, this means I only run the new story once per character.