Theifs in pvp are OP! (Video evidence.)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: VincentCross.6954

VincentCross.6954

Start viewing at 1:50. I tried it out, and he is right, the build kills almost everyone in 2 or 3 hits of pistol whip in under a second, or what feels like a second if you have fast fingers.

http://youtu.be/fcw2P-PnfZk

(edited by VincentCross.6954)

Posted by: Loki.8546

Loki.8546

lol oh god. they are golems and don’t move or evade. pistol wip has a .25 second stun and the snare from the step is for like 1 second. the rouge CAN NOT! move during that channel leaving them open for retaliation……

Posted by: Reonhato.5914

Reonhato.5914

Want to know what he would do to my engineer? waste his initiative, he would just activate elixir s, I will heal and he will start to chase me at which point I hit slick and he falls over and with 14k hp and 900 toughness he aint getting another chance to move. Thieves stacking damage is hardly new and counters are common.

Anyway if you get sick of thieves owning newbs in SPvP go play WvW where thieves who try and do that get loled at.

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

lol oh god. they are golems and don’t move or evade. pistol wip has a .25 second stun and the snare from the step is for like 1 second. the rouge CAN NOT! move during that channel leaving them open for retaliation……

I don’t know if you saw the part about using devourers venom to cc lock them in place….. With that build you half maybe half a second or 2 to react with a stun break before you have been dropped.

Oh and medium armor… Haha why did they give the highest DPSing classes the most armor? Warriors and thiefs in heavy armor and medium… When mes, eles necros are in light with kitten dps Ahaha

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Meanwhile in the usefull Thieves section i’ve taken my SPvP teams to victory a great many times as venom share… While he gets a few extra KB’s over everyone else.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Moderator

The Players Helping Players forum is meant for players to give and receive help to/from other players. It is not the place to provide general game feedback. Please help keep these forums clean by staying on topic.