Things to do?

Things to do?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Fishae.2503

Fishae.2503

stopped playing before the hot expansion, remember doing the world bosses, daily fractal, dynamic event farm in silverwaste, and wvw slowly saving up for legendary.

is there anything new if i dont buy the expansion?

thanks

Things to do?

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Collections
/15chars

Things to do?

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

New? The leyline events and legendary bandits.

Things to do?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Well the fractals are pretty different now. It’s the same fractals but there have been a number of changes. Cliffside and the dredge fractal are much better for example. And there’s new and different dailies that are far more rewarding..but more rewarding if you buy HoT.

The bottom line is, if you’re going to progress in the game, move forward with more new stuff, you’ll end up buying hot at some point.

I mean the shatterer was completely redone. Dungeon rewards have changed, but dungeons themselves are the same.

Anet isn’t going to be adding tons of new content to Guild Wars 2. Why would they?

Things to do?

Posted by: Silas Eorth.7348

Silas Eorth.7348

Anet isn’t going to be adding tons of new content to Guild Wars 2. Why would they?

Well… that’s not quite true. Even though it will require HoT to play we will be getting Living Story S3 soon…. er, eventually….. someday.

Or, at the least, maybe another in-game holiday while we wait.

Things to do?

Posted by: Fishae.2503

Fishae.2503

thanks everyone, gonna hold off on that 24hr dl…

Things to do?

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Well you no longer have to “save up for legendary,” You can craft it. Collecting the materials and doing the achievements will keep you more than busy

Also Join a guild. playing with friends will keep you in the game.

Things to do?

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Well you no longer have to “save up for legendary,” You can craft it. Collecting the materials and doing the achievements will keep you more than busy

Also Join a guild. playing with friends will keep you in the game.

So basically nothing NEW in the game thanks!

Things to do?

Posted by: MoarChaos.8320

MoarChaos.8320

There’s an immense amount of new things in the game. You just choose not to buy the game to go there. Regardless, the current events and the immense amount of changes adds a ton to core.

Things to do?

Posted by: Illuzion.3576

Illuzion.3576

Nothing is new. Everything is related to farming. One way or the other.

Things to do?

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Nothing is new. Everything is related to farming. One way or the other.

Pretty much. I remember back in the vanilla I’d log into the game and just… play. Now I have a ‘daily schedule’ type of a think that I do mostly every day when I login.

When I finally finish all of those daily tasks (AKA Grind) I feel so tired that I simply logout and go do something else.

I know that most people won’t agree, but that’s just how it is for me right now.