Tip: super fast Veteran Slayer monthly farm

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Crimsony.2514

Crimsony.2514

So the Veteran Slayer farm for the monthly involves killing 100 veterans.

This is probably done over a month of regular play anyway, but what if you’re in a hurry or want to farm it?

What I did last time was to farm mosshearts, but there is a much much faster way!

(Spoilers!)

In the Tears of Itlaocol minidungeon there are veterans that can respawn about as fast as you can kill them. Just watch out of their champion and their poison burst damage.

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Running one full set of 3 fractals + Jade Maw finished mine for me. The Fall of Ascalon fractal is especially good.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Quicker to do higher level dungeons or fractals. Just about everything you kill counts as a veteran.

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Run dungeons or do WvW. Pretty much all NPCs in them are veterans.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wall_Breach_Blitz Has a veteran about a quarter of the way through that respawns very quickly. It is also lower level than you(assuming you are at least lv26) making it extremely easy to kill.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Lots of veteran oak hearts where the champion spawns in Queensdale. Plus a lot of others killing them there, so it goes fast. I got mine and invader kills in about 3 hours of WvW without thinking about it. Just happened. Not sure what my third was, I think events, but my 4th was dailies, and finished on the 4th only because you can do a daily only once a day.