Title of bgm

Title of bgm

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Alukah.2063

Alukah.2063

Does anyone know the title of this track?

https://soundcloud.com/astaroth15/memo

Title of bgm

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I dont know if it has a name. but it’s track #1 on the OST

Title of bgm

Alukah.2063

According to the wiki the “real” track 1 is the music of the character screen, I checked this playlist before asking here but I couldn’t find this track :/

But thanks for helping!

Title of bgm

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I just went through the start of every track on the 4-CD set and none match the start of this, but the music is darn familiar. Maybe it just plays later on in one of the tracks?

I just listened to the Collector’s Edition soundtrack in its entirety and it’s not on that.

Title of bgm

Posted by: An Siorai Tharian.4516

An Siorai Tharian.4516

It sounds a great deal like “Temple of Tolerance” from the original Guild Wars. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that this piece of Background Music is a throwback to that Guild Wars, or perhaps actually comes from that Guild Wars and is not part of the sound track of Guild Wars 2, or if it is part of the sound track of Guild Wars 2, is a new piece of music that was recently added to the sound track as a piece of one of the recent living world content updates, and which was not part of the original sound track that was released with the collectors edition.

XIII | JAH | FNG | LWA
Ranger 80 | Elementalist 30 | Guardian 29 | Necromancer 21

Title of bgm

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Definitely old GW1 music from original Prophesies game. If I’m not mistaken, it played in Maguuma Jungle areas of GW1 (and still does in GW2).

Unmistakable as a Jeremy Soule work.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Title of bgm

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

It sounds a great deal like “Temple of Tolerance” from the original Guild Wars.

I thought the exact same thing . im going to dig through some of the GW 1 krytan songs see if theres one exactly like

Title of bgm

Posted by: An Siorai Tharian.4516

An Siorai Tharian.4516

Definitely old GW1 music from original Prophesies game. If I’m not mistaken, it played in Maguuma Jungle areas of GW1 (and still does in GW2).

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t Jeremy Soule compose all the songs for both GW1 and GW2?

XIII | JAH | FNG | LWA
Ranger 80 | Elementalist 30 | Guardian 29 | Necromancer 21

Title of bgm

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t Jeremy Soule compose all the songs for both GW1 and GW2?

Ok, so I’m Captain Obvious….sue me.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Title of bgm

Alukah.2063

Thanks everyone It was indeed from GW1, most of GW1 OST was re-implemented in GW2 (full OST)

This one specifically is Hall of Heroes.

This also helped me find the source of this track that one day played while I was AFK in Temple of Grenth after it was cleansed.

(edited by Alukah.2063)