Titles ??

Titles ??

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Phantax.1369

Phantax.1369

Q:

Anybody got titles working yet ?

As lv49 ranger with all story quests completed for everything up to that level I’d have thought there would have been a title available by now.
Ive chosen a faction to fight with, worked through their ranks and still nothing ?

Is titles bugged or am I just not doing anything to earn one yet ?

We’re not retreating… we’re advancing in a different direction !
Money can’t buy happiness, But it allows you to search in more places to find it !

Titles ??

Posted by: Pandemoniac.4739

Pandemoniac.4739

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Title

There’s no title for completing your story quest. My HOM title is working, so I don’t think they’re broken.

Don’t ever think you know what’s right for the other person.
He might start thinking he knows what’s right for you.
—Paul Williams

Titles ??

Posted by: Arryn.3951

Arryn.3951

Still, I was sort of surprised at the lack of PvE titles. There’s a tiny handful compared to the PvP ones.

Titles ??

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Aye, there’s not many PvE titles, although thankfully this time they’re account rather than character based.
One of the easiest to get is “Combat Medic”, one a friend and I have already managed to acquire.
I really wish Indiscriminate Slayer and Overkill had titles though; they’re really funny achievements, especially seeing as how I maxed the Overkill one by throwing an unexploded mortar bomb at a sparkfly for over 600,000 damage

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.