Torment Condition

Torment Condition

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ankushp.7245

Ankushp.7245

Hello, I was planning to use a torment sigil. And I have a few questions regarding the same.

1. Is Torment like any other condition ? Damage scales with condi damage or with power ? and it stacks like bleed ?

2. I heard the torment damage increases with movement. Is the increase significant ?

Thanks in advance.

Torment Condition

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

1 Yes torment is like all conditions, and it stack like bleeding, by damage and not by time.

2 Yes, if the target moves with torment it will take 2x more damage, so yeah, very significant.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Torment Condition

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

It’s worth noting here that all conditions have a base damage. Condition damage then adds to it according to a particular scaling constant that’s different for every condition, but generally about +1% damage per 8.5 points of Condition damage. Also, any condition is capped at 25 stacks maximum – some only cap at one. For these causes the more condition damage you stack the more effect you get from condition damage stacking, while it’s pretty much insignificant at low values.

In contrast, direct damage does not have a base damage, and everything scales perfectly in proportion to power. There is no cap, either.

If using the sigil of torment, choose either a full-condition damage or no-condition damage build – the first only if your build is already condition based to begin with. Otherwise, add power instead. Don’t attempt to play both on the same character, or you’ll do badly in both.