Torn between two Sigils (Rampager build)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Adligaspgh.5492

Adligaspgh.5492

ok, so my trait gives me a 60% chance to bleed on crit, with a 46% crit chance. my condition damage is 961, with 30% duration. ive got 6 Superior Krait Runes to give me more condition damage.

i can either keep using the Superior Sigil Of Earth for another 60% chance to bleed on crit, or use a Superior Sigil Of Perception and get 250 bonus Precision with 25 stacks, to boost my crit chance. ill also be adding infusions to boost my precision as well as AR.

i’m thinking that it would be better to keep the two sources of bleed, since if both have 60% chance then thats a pretty solid chance to get bleed stacked up.

does the traited 60% chance work at the same time as the Sigil one? can i have a chance of inflicting double bleed on a crit? if one is overriding the other i would use the precison sigil.

Adligaspgh.5492

p.s) this is for an Ascended longbow. the reason i dont go Zerker is because my Shortbow does lots of bleed, so im keeping my condition damage up.

Posted by: Tzarakiel.7490

Tzarakiel.7490

In a few months there will a patch that will make it posssible to put 2 sigils on twohanded weapons so if you can’t choose just wait.

“I’m more insulted by his lack of imagination.”

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Put the Sigil of Earth on your longbow. Longbow is pretty bad for building stacks, and the better strategy is always to build your stacks with one set of weapons, and then, once built, equip a second set. That way you have have both the 250 precision and the bleed on crit.

Adligaspgh.5492

Put the Sigil of Earth on your longbow. Longbow is pretty bad for building stacks, and the better strategy is always to build your stacks with one set of weapons, and then, once built, equip a second set. That way you have have both the 250 precision and the bleed on crit.

yeah i put the sigil of earth on the longbow and put the perception sigil in the bank. might swap it with the Sigil of Purity that is on my Shortbow since the purity sigil has a 10s cooldown.

In a few months there will a patch that will make it posssible to put 2 sigils on twohanded weapons so if you can’t choose just wait.

if you have a weapon with one sigil, can you then add a second sigil when that patch hits, or does it have to be an empty weapon? cause running around for a few months with no sigil on an ascended bow… not gonna happen :P

Posted by: Kootje.9271

Kootje.9271

Twohanded weapons will gain an extra sigil slot. Which means u can put 1 on your weapon now, and add another when the patch hits. Although I would choose to put the perception on another weapon. I have my bloodlust sigil on an alternate axe. When I have 25 stacks I switch to another weapon or my axe with fire sigil.

Proud member of Dutch-Finest Guild on Far Shiverpeaks.

If it ain’t dutch,… :P

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Oh and you’d be better off with a corruption sigil anyways, over a perception one.

Adligaspgh.5492

Oh and you’d be better off with a corruption sigil anyways, over a perception one.

250 condition damage > 250 precision?

ill definitely stick a condition sigil on my Shortbow then, considering i get 1100+ bleed per second (at effective level 80) if i can flank an enemy and stack up bleed from Crossfire.