Transferring from EU to NA?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Void.3254

Void.3254

So, say, I bought the game in EU and I made the account in the EU region. Now, say, I moved to NA and of course, want to play in the NA region. Is that possible? Can I simply transfer to a NA region with gems? If not, how can I do so?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I don’t know how it works, but my guild had an EU player move to join us on NA without ever RL moving, then he transferred back for time zone reasons. So I know it can be done.

Posted by: Void.3254

Void.3254

hmmm hopefully….would like to hear from others just to be sure

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

You can, I’ve done it myself with an alternate account. Just open the server list on the character select screen (button is in the lower-left) and open the NA world list. Choose the world you want to transfer to, and hit transfer.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Yes. I’m in NA, chose an EU server to play with friends, and recently moved back to an NA server.

Posted by: ZazzzMatazzz.7439

ZazzzMatazzz.7439

Just outa curiosity what’s the gem cost on server transfer in terms of $ is it something ridiculous or reasonable?

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

$20 for 1600 gems, im on a high pop server (CD) atm, it costs me 1800 gems to go to another high pop server , 800 to a medium pop server and o a low pop server its free.

again those are the rates give for my transfers, so your prices may be different.

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny